Destination Covered Athens Mykonos Santorini
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Terms & Conditions
Starting point: Athens
Ending point: Santorini
Arrival AthensMeet and assist at International Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel. Accommodation in Athens. Overnight at your hotel.
AthensBreakfast at hotel Half Day city tour with Acropolis Organized In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and start the half day tour to Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Continue and pass by the Presidential residence guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square. On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon and finally the harmony between material and spirit, the monument that puts order in the mind, the New Acropolis Museum. Free evening. Overnight at your hotel.
Athens - MykonosToday after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little. For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map. Mykonos, famously called the island of the winds due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world. The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting. Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island. Overnight at your hotel.
Mykonos Today,Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island. Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE. Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time, and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations. Overnight at your hotel.
Mykonos - SantoriniToday, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colors of blue red & gold streaking the sky. This is Santorini island. Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Overnight at your hotel
SantoriniToday, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs. Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
your dayLast day to explore on your own or you can suggest any activity you would like us to include.
DepartureYou will be picked from Santorini Hotel to Athens Airport for departure with wonderful memories!
- Above rates are applicable for per person
- Customization Available
- 2 Nights accommodation in Athens hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation in Mykonos
- 3 Nights accommodation in Santorini
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Half-day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum with English speaking guide
- Private round trip transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port-with private air conditioned taxi
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos from port to hotel
- Half-Day volcano tour and hot springs with transportation.
- Round trip transfers in Santorini from port to hotel to airport
- Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket from Athens to Mykonos
- Economy class high speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Any service not mention in inclusion
1. Entire tour cost must be paid on demand and in any case before date of travel;
2. Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation
1. charges applicable in case of tour is canceled for whatsoever reason;
2. No booking is undertaken without cancellation charges. If there is any doubt about cancellation or policy applicable to your booking please get it clarified before the advance payment is made for
3. processing the cancellation charges and4 Initiation of booking process should not be viewed as
4. Confirmation of booking. We reserve our right to call off the booking if unable to process and in that case
5. We will only be liable to make refund of the advance amount collected, if any.
6. Actual ROE will be charged at the time of Final payment.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
1. Hotel Suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
2. Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
3. Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
4. Rooms are subject to availability. Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
5. Above is an indicative itinerary, days & tours program can be changed.
6. All transfers & tours based on SIC (Seat –in – Coach) basis.
7. Dinner coupons are of Indian restaurant based on buffet basis, outside hotel, without transfers.
8. PAN card copy required for billing.
9. The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket. Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
10. The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Trave Insurance.
11. No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
12. Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the airlines.
13. As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
14. Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
15. Tourist in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
16. Please make sure you follow the timing given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timing the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given.