Destination Covered Dubai
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Terms & Conditions
Starting point: Dubai
Ending point: Dubai
Package Type: Double/Twin Sharing
Arrival DubaiArrival Transfer from Dubai Airport. Check-in at Hotel. Proceed to Creek for Dhow cruise Dinner. Back to Hotel at around 1045 PM
half day city tourBuffet Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed for half day Dubai city tour at 0900 AM. Back to Hotel at 0100 PM . Day free from shopping
Dubai - Desert SafariBuffet Breakfast at the Hotel.Pick-up for desert safari at 0300 PM .Enjoy dune bashing in a 4 x 4 vehicle followed by sunset at Desert.BBQ dinner at our exclusive desert camp with Tanoura, Fire show and Belly dance show. Return back to hotel at around 0930 PM.
DAY Dubai - Theme ParkBuffet Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for Dubai Theme Park destination in Dubai. It is the largest integrated theme park in the Middle East. It consists of three theme parks; MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai and LEGOLAND Dubai, and one water park; LEGOLAND Water Park. The destination also features River land Dubai – the entrance that links all parks and serves as a retail and dining area.
Dubai Transfer to the airportBegin your day with a hearty breakfast. After breakfast check out of the Hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight back home with fond memories.
- Above rates are applicable for per person
- Customization Available
- 3 Night Accommodation with Breakfast
- Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance, Tanura Dance and Fire Show
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner, Tanura Dance and Magic Show
- All Tours and Transfer on Sharing Basis including Return Airport Transfer
- Bollywood Park 01 Day Two Pass
- Dubai Visa
- Any service not mention in inclusions
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 30 - 16 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
• 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Travel within India
• Valid Photo id proof
• Residential proof
Travel outside India
• Passport valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are travelling). For Malaysian visa, the passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Note: Passport requirements may differ for certain Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
• On booking the tour, our travel advisor will guide you about all visa formalities as per the consulate. Kindly submit complete visa documents as per submission timeline given by the Travel Advisor.
• Some consulates may call you for a personal interview.
• Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
• Kindly intimate the booking person in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
• As per the amendments, additional charges would be applicable.
• In case of visa deniel or delays Travel to live tour will not be responsible.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
•• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.