Destination Covered Hong Kong Macao
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Terms & Conditions
Starting point: Hongkong
Ending point: Hongkong
Package Type: Double/Twin Sharing
Arrival at Hong KongOn arrival at Hong Kong airport, you will be picked up by our local representative to be transferred to the hotel of your choice. ← You will be picked from your hotel lobby to enjoy the city tour including Visit for - Avenue of Star, Jewelry Workshop, Souvenir Shop and Victoria Peak(Top Level) by coach (* Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui Shopping Area, you have to return back to hotel on your own) ← Optional - Dinner at Indian restaurant ← Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Hong Kong (Disneyland tour - optional)After breakfast at Hotel ← Day free for leisure or you can take optional tour of Disneyland where you will enjoy magical experiences such as Broadway-style shows - Festival of the Lion King and The Golden Mickeys, hilarious 3D movie and music adventure at Mickeys Philharmagic, signature Disney attractions, photo-taking with your favorite Disney friends, spectacular fireworks and parades. ← Rest of the day free for shopping or explore the city on your own ← Optional - Dinner at Indian restaurant ← Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Hong Kong (Ocean Park tour - optional)After breakfast at Hotel ← You can take optional tour of Ocean park, where you can explore the Aqua City, Asian Amazing Animals, Whiskers theatre, Clown A Round, Animal Story Corner, Ocean Express Waterfront station and much more. ← Rest of the day free for shopping or explore the city on your own ← Optional - Dinner at Indian restaurant ← Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Hong Kong - Macao (by ferry)After breakfast at Hotel ← You will be picked up by our tour guide to be transfer to the ferry port to board the ferry to the beautiful island of Macao and to experience its beauty ← On arrival at Macao, you will board the complimentary shuttle to your choice of hotel ← Check in at hotel and rest of the day free for leisure and to engage in numerous activities ranging from casino, fancy dining, a stroll down the Portuguese lane, fresh bakery (don’t forget the fresh tarts), nightlife, shows and much more that Macao has to offer ← Optional - Dinner at Indian restaurant ← Overnight Stay at your preferred choice of Hotel
Macao (Macao City tour - optional)After breakfast at Hotel ← You will take the city tour of Macao where you will be shown Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage Site), Section of the Old City Walls (World Heritage Site),Museum of Macao, Mount Fortress (World Heritage Site), Temple of A-Ma (World Heritage Site), Macao Tower, fisherman wharf and village, Casinos and much more. You will have the option to choose for the tour with lunch ← Rest of the day free for leisure ← Optional - Dinner at Indian restaurant ← Overnight at your preferred choice of hotel
Macao – Hong KongAfter breakfast at Hotel ← You will board the complimentary hotel shuttle to be transferred to ferry port to board your ferry back to Hong Kong and there be transferred to Hong Kong airport.
- Above rates are applicable for Per person
- Customisation Available
- 3 nights stay at Hong Kong
- 2 nights stay at Macao
- Hong Kong City Tour with Victoria peak Top Level by coach
- Round trip ferry tickets (Hong Kong – Macao – Hong Kong)
- Airport Transfer in Hong Kong
- Complimentary hotel shuttle transfers in Macao
- All Transfers are on Seat in Coach Basis.
- All taxes
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 3 Star
- Any Other Service Not Mnetion in Inclusions.
- airfare with taxes
- Personal nature expense
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost•
• 30 - 16 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
• 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
• A valid passport with at least ninemonths validity on the date of departure from Singapore, Malaysia & Bali. If the applicant is holding any old passport, it is mandatory now to enclose the same.
• Visa form duly completed and signed by the applicant;
• 05 recent coloured passport size photographs adhered to the form (35 mm wide by 50 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months; taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected.
• Please note one photograph should be pasted on the visa form and signed across, second photograph should be attached with gem clip.
• NOC / Leave letter from the company;
• A Covering letter from the Applicant.
Important Note: Every application will be considered on its own merits. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
• Hotel Suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
• Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
• Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
• Rooms are subject to availability. Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)•
• above is an indicative itinerary, days & tours program can be changed.
• All transfers & tours based on SIC (Seat –in – Coach) basis.
• Dinner coupons are of Indian restaurant based on buffet basis, outside hotel, without transfers.
• PAN card copy required for billing.
• the cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket. Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
• the tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Trave Insurance.
• No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
• Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the airlines.
• As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
• Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
• Tourist in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
• Please make sure you follow the timing given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timing the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given